Compensation: Commission Based – $40K to $45K
This position is responsible for effectively managing a route, delivering professional pest control services to existing clients, and developing new business in assigned territory.
Essential Job Duties
– A self-starter who effectively organizes his own work and completes on a timely basis
– Projects a professional image: i.e. is friendly, pleasant, courteous and professional when dealing with clients
– Adapts quickly to change and work under tight deadlines
– Behaves in accordance with company’s commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
– Is able to perform effectively even with minimal direction, support, or approval and without direct supervision
– Drive company vehicle to client sites to provide pest prevention services in a professional, timely, and safe manner
– Schedule routine maintenance for clients
– Work to exceed client expectations. Make suggestions to clients on how to avoid pest problems
– Maintain proper inventory of tools, equipment, and materials in company vehicle to complete all work and tasks assigned
– Participate fully in training opportunities to enhance knowledge and to meet requirements for licensing and safety standards
– Work in a safe manner by adhering to all federal, state, and local requirements for use with pesticides
– Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
– ZERO Tolerance Drug Policy
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
– Must be at least 25 years of age
– Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background screening
– Ability to read and write reports, interpret and follow instructions on pesticide labels
– Requires communication through telephone conversations and face-to-face discussions with clients and staff
– Lift/push/pull up to 70 lbs.
– Extensive bending, kneeling, crawling especially in attics and crawl spaces, climbing a ladder, working in confined spaces, be on your feet for extended periods of time
– Must be willing to work extended hours and Saturdays when necessary
– Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions: seasonal weather, damp and dusty locations
– Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment & small hand tools
Benefit package includes: company issued uniform and shoes, use of company phone, holiday and vacation pay, health stipend, and employee retirement plan with company match.